Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a song named "Dad, I come back"

There is a popular song name "Dad, I come back" in China, and this song was sang by a famous Chinese male singer who named Jay Zhou. He is the most popular singer in China. However, his parents divorced when he was young, and he was brought up by his mother. In this song, expressing the strong feeling about that he is longing for a complete family and Jay Zhou hopes he would be loved by his parents.

For me, I don't have much feeling from my own life, but I think it is a bad appearance in modern society. There are many people get divorced and many children are lack of love from their family. This social event makes youngers have more and more problems on morality and behaviors. In my own opinion, adults need to be more responsibe for a family and their marriage.

Those above are very important that yongers can have healthier and better life. I can feel much love and heed from my family. I think about many wretched people in divorced family and I also feel haapy since I have a good family.

No comments: