Monday, March 3, 2008

1 0 years old

9 years ago, there was the exam which was used to make a competition about entering good middle school. When I was 10 years old, I needed to study hard since this competition. At that time, I went to school at 6 o'clock in the morning and I went back home at 6 in the evening. All I did at school was studying. I didn't feel good when I was 10 years old in the school. Finally, I entered the best middle school in my hometown through my hard work.

Otherwise, at that time, I liked to play basketball with my friends. I did play it well in my childhood, but I had little time to play it after I was 10 years old. Due to the hard study, I played few times in a year. It was my hobby. Nowadays, basketball is still my favorate sport and important staff in my life.

Everyone thinks computer is interesting and helpful. For me, when I was 10 years old, I often used computer. I could use computer do my homework and search the information which I needed. However, it also was my tool for playing game. It took a lot of fun into my childhood.

When I was 10 years old, it was not only funny, but also bored sometimes.

No comments: